Bhagavad Gita is an epic scripture that has the answers to all our problems. It was considered a spiritual dictionary by Mahatma Gandhi and was a book of inspiration for many leaders of the Independence movement in India. Take a look at some of these Bhagavad Gita lessons you can use to bring your life back on the right track. You might even want to take a few learning from here and stick some Bhagavad Gita quotes on your desk or put them on a bookmark.
1. Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good.
2. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work.
3. Change is the law of the universe. You can be a millionaire, or a pauper in an instant. change
4. The soul is neither born, and nor does it die.
5. You came empty handed, and you will leave empty handed.
6. Lust, anger and greed are the three gates to self-destructive hell.
7. Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.
8. When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.
9. There is neither this world, nor the world beyond. Nor happiness for the one who doubts.
10. We’re kept from our goal not by obstacles, but by a clear path to a lesser goal.
11. A person can rise through the efforts of his own mind; or draw himself down, in the same manner. Because each person is his own friend or enemy.